Do you recognize
- Do you have a high level of sick leave in your department?
- Do you find it difficult to spot stress among employees?
- Would you rather avoid taking the difficult conversations about stress?
- When the emotions run free from your employee, do you mostly want to run away?
- Do you lack all the tools to prevent stress in your department?
- Do you find that your stress-affected employees get sick again after starting up?
- Do you lack the knowledge of how your own stress affects others – and do you have the tools to deal with it?
If so, as a leader you need:
- In-depth knowledge of stress signals and stress behaviors.
- Specific tools for dealing with the stress among employees.
- Managing your own stress to be able to help others.
- Knowledge and experience in performing the difficult conversation with a stressed.
- Knowledge of start-up plans for employees on sick leave.
- Specific tools to prevent stress in your department.
- To know that multiple things are stressful for your employees, not just too many work tasks.
In a course with us you get:
- A comprehensive program based on facts and research in stress.
- Knowledge of how different types of people react to stress.
- Proven tools that you can easily implement in your everyday life.
- Knowledge of the factors that cause stress, both in yourself and your employees.
- An opportunity to get feedback on conduct the difficult conversation.
- A start-up plan, in which the number of hours and workload are described, week by week.
- Knowledge of how your own leadership style affects your employees’ stress levels.
After a course you will have achieved:
- Being able to spot stress in your employees.
- An overview of the different causes of stress that exist.
- To be able to handle stress in a department with specific tools.
- Trying to complete and get feedback on a stressful conversation.
- The opportunity to adjust to your own leadership style to reduce stress in the department.
- To be able to recognize the individual employees’ need to reduce stress.
- Greater confidence in handling the entire process with a stress sick leave and start-up.
For leaders, we conduct 2-day courses where we provide information about stress, as well as specific tools for stress management. Furthermore, we provide the opportunity to conduct the difficult conversation with a stressed employee (via an actor) and thus get feedback on an otherwise confidential conversation. You can download the brochure on Stress Management for Leaders here.
For employees, we conduct 1-day courses where the focus is on information and specific tools for stress management. You can download the brochure on Stress Management for Employees here.